Today I woke up with my entire head HURTING so badly. Everything I want to do is sleep. But why?
My life has change since we don't see each other. It was three weeks ago. How strange is that? That feeling. That thought. My heart is melting in other way, likewise my soul. My hometown is calling for a little "hi" in this spring. It will be just "hi" or another "here I am to forget everything that happening few weeks ago".
I was on the floor. Thinking about everything. About my life, my goals, my youth, my regrets, my non-regrets. In a nutshel, I just realize that I am my best partner. I have the most interest thing about myself right now. I know who I am.
I'm not like I was times ago. I have change. I'm feeling the same as I was surfing in Natal, Rio Grande do Norte - Brazil. I was free, but afraid. I knew swimming, but if has sharks around there? I'm here. Stand in front of myself and thinking: I know the right way, but if I found another monster around there? If I fall, who can stand me up? The answer I found looking in the mirror and seeing the only one can help me with all that thoughts.
Myself.

No comments:
Post a Comment